Pages

Monday, December 16, 2013

"I Thank God" Crosses

My girls are typical kids who get caught up in the excitement of Santa and Christmas presents this time of year.  So I'm trying to be better about incorporating the true meaning of Christmas into some of our activities.  We have a lot to be thankful for in addition to toys. A little reminder never hurts!  

The girls and I made these crosses to hang on our Christmas tree to help us remember everyday.



To make your own cross, you need:
- Card stock for the cross
- Colored paper for the squares on the cross
- Ribbon



I'll be posting my "Christmas Traditions" list soon!  Then I'll be signing off until 2014 so that I can focus on enjoying the holidays with my family.  Happy Holidays!

Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...