Pages

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

THE BEST Blondie Brownies and Cookies According to 6,000+ People on All Recipes

If you want to bake a yummy Valentine's Day treat I have just the thing.



I stumbled upon this delicious treat from Baked Perfection at Christmastime when I was searching for the perfect Blondie Brownie recipe.

I saw that Risa from Baked Perfection adapted her recipe from All Recipes so I decided to hop on over there and see what All Recipes had to say about the Blondie Brownie.  I was amazed to find that their Blondie Brownie recipe was given 4 1/2 stars and has 1,086 reviews!  That's pretty conclusive.  I read through some of the reviews to get baking tips and the most helpful by far was from "Chef Joy" who mentioned that you could also make this in cookie form with only slight changes.  Even better!  

I looked up the cookie recipe and was even more shocked to find that it was also given 4 1/2 stars and has 6,408 reviews to date!  That settled it.  I had to try both.

They did not disappoint.





Lots of love to you on all on Valentine's Day!

Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...