Pages

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

SIX

Ava, my first baby, my "tax day baby".  So appropriate for two CPA parents.  The day I met you I was forever changed.  My priorities, my obligations, my responsibilities all became focused on you.  Six whole years is so many yet so few at the same time.  You've changed so much in six years, especially over this past year, and I am so proud of the girl you are becoming.  A wonderful big sister, always ready to organize an activity.  A responsible and reliable daughter, such a big help around the house.  A great friend, someone who can be silly and compassionate.  Nothing makes me happier than to see you run towards school in the morning, so excited for the day.  But I have to admit that I'm pretty excited to have you all to myself this summer!  Love you my Nooch!












Happy 6th Birthday!

Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...